Tuesday 3 May 2011

canucks up 2-1!!

Whoa. Look at those pins. UNbelievable. Imagine the long string of misogynistic pick up lines I could string together in the comfort of my bedroom that she'd never read! IMAGINE the vast array of sexual references I could make about those legs in the comfort of my bedroom that she'd never read! IMAGINE the possibilities!!!!
Amazing, absolutely stunning legs. Wow.
One of the highlights of the game, in my opinion, was the live shot of her in her yellow hoody (or, as my Rider and Pilsner-loving friends in Saskatchewan would say, "bunny hug"...just gotta hold on to your originality, eh Saskquatches? That's all you have. Riders, 'Sner and a stupid term for a hooded sweatshirt.). She's a babe, there's no question about that. Lucky man, Mikey Fisher.
But NOT lucky enough to win tonight!!! I mean, I feel like thats all this series is gonna come down to. Just luck. Nashville might get lucky enough to sit on 3 one-goal leads, and Vancouver might get lucky enough to hold on to 2 more 1 goal leads. Or one team will be lucky enough to squeak out an overtime victory, where really anything in possible.
Now, I recently said that I don't believe in luck, so I have to defend myself. I still don't believe in luck. By "luck" I suppose I meant that Nashville might impose their game on Vancouver and come out on top. Or vice versa for Vancouver. So far, Nashville has done a better job imposing their game on Vancouver. If Vancouver was winning that battle, they'd have WAY more goals, Daniels and Henrik would be scoring up a storm, and Ryan Kesler would, too. Oh. Wait. Kesler's on the board now. Watch out, world. Get him on a hot streak, I fuckin dare ya.
Tough way for Nashville to lose, on a powerplay, that really could've been a Kesler penalty for holding the stick. But, like they said on TV, that was a makeup call for that hit Bieksa took. What is with this shit on the ice? All these deliberate hits from behind?! I like to think that it's just the speed of the game combined with the emotion of potentially getting one step closer to the cup if you win a battle in the corner. But man oh man, I've said it before, someone is gonna get killed. we're all gonna see it. it's gonna be such a sad day.
If someone hurts Kevin Bieksa, I will not be a happy camper. He's been the most consistent D-man for the Canucks, and played with a bigger sack than the whole team most games (with the exception of Kesler in game 7. That was inhuman). Bieksallent is still in my good books, even though he made the stupidest pass of the playoffs and almost cost us dearly in the late stages of the game.
Can't believe Samuelsson got as much ice as he did. Play him less. He's ineffective and any player on the team could've shot that puck on net in overtime. He's slow and lazy. Oreskovich, please! At least he's big and hits people out there. He's got a dimension to his game.
Where's the scoring from the back end? I wanna see a D man get a goal from a big bomb from the point next game. Preferably Ehrhoff. He's looked shakey defensively, so he may as well make up for it with his one asset: his cannon.
Not sure why Ballard was out for Alberts? Simply more size? Idunno.
Shane O' Brien has twitter now. Follow him and make fun of him for being exploited on the game winning goal. Actually, don't. I still like that guy.
Washington got shafted tonight. Ovechkin should've gotten that penalty shot. Terrible non-call. They'll win game 4. They won't be embarrassed like that. Ovie won't allow it.
Listen to "The Dudes". They rock. Seriously, Love that band.
Sleep well, people.

xosmlxo

No comments:

Post a Comment