Wednesday 4 May 2011

My Apologies.

Hello Love,

Taking that picture of Carrie Underwood off my blog was the hardest thing I have ever done on this blog. It was my bravest move to date. I received a tonne of feedback about those legs, my incredible taste in women, and my incredible ability to arouse my leagues and leagues of followers with one simple jpeg!
The new picture, though...Just sayin. It could happen. Tampa just looks unstoppable. 7 straight wins! How is this happening?! How is Sean Bergenheim lighting it up out there?! What kind of accent does he have??!! His name is Sean for fuck sakes! It's the Sean Bergenheim's of the playoffs that make them interesting. Remember Fernando Pisani for the Oilers the last time they made their run? Guy was clutch like Stu "Clutch" Barnes himself. 
There ain't a kink in Tampa's armour. I suppose we all shouldn't be too surprised, as the overall standings are always pretty close 1 through 8 when the big dance starts. I guess the only questions about them were...well...there were a lot of questions. Will their big guns step up? They have (could see more outta Stevey Stamkos, though. A little more clutch.) Will Dwayne Roloson live to see the end of the playoffs? All signs point to yes he will. He'll live like there's no tomorrow! How bout their D? Are they battle tested enough to make a run? Well, no, but who the fuck cares! they're playing great. You gotta love the Hedman kid. He takes up a tonne of space out there, smart with the puck, physical, and I don't even think he's legal in the states. Will they have the depth to go deep? ummm...can you say SEAN BERGENHEIM, STEVE DOWNIE AND DOMINIC MOORE!? If you can't, spit the shit out of your mouth and scream it to the mountaintops! These muhfuckas are as real and mysterious as Guy Boucher's scar.
And Washington....what to do, what to do? Can't really blow up the team, but they've been ousted in the playoffs early for 4 straight years. A lower-seeded team has sent them to the golf course 4 straight years. That's not good. I think, as entertaining as the guy is and as round as his belly is, I think Bruce Budreau will be out of a job and possibly taking gigs as Santa Claus next Christmas. They have to change something, and no one, AND THE ROCK MEANS NO ONE is gonna wanna eat up Nick Backstrom's contract. Mike Green's concussed, that's excusable. Ovechkin has nothing to be ashamed of. I can't believe they called that penalty on him. It's so inconsistent, those charging calls. It's like they just call every second one that happens, regardless of who's doing it, or what time in the game it is. Ovi will win some time. Just not with this team, changes are in order. He needs some sack around him. Semin is a bum, too. A Kovalev. A Kovalchuk.
And whatdya say about Philly? I said it already in previous blog, so I'm not gonna repeat myself. But, I did tell a pal today that they could LITERALLY trade any one of their top-tier forwards for Corey Schneider in the off-season and be a better team. They'll still be a top-tier team without Claude Giroux. Without James van Riemsdyk. Someone like that. It'll never happen, but it should.
Boston scored a powerplay goal. Much like Kesler getting on the board last night....look out, people.
There is nothing I like more than seeing Dany "fuckin" Heatley getting destroyed by Nick Kronwall. Nothing. I could watch that for days, however, my eyes are sore from exposure to dust, so I can't watch it. I need to sit in a dark room and stubbornly avoid doctor's attention to the damage that has been done to my eyes, rather than ENJOYING MYSELF! FUCK!!
Do you not believe that if ANYONE can come back from an 0-3 deficit, it's Detroit? just a little bit? against famous choke artists San Jose? hey? a bit?
Or has San Jose FINALLY just learned how to win a cup?
At least the game went into overtime, and Detroit made you believe they might actually crawl out of the hole. I'd like to say it's over, but I won't till I see the handshakes.
Ugh, Kate Bierness is calling me to watch her on Sportscentre. I guess I'll wear sunglasses. Hey, Ray Charles got a lot of ass, didn't he?
Maybe I won't watch, I'm feeling a bit like I am entering a cross-roads in my life here, so maybe it is time for some meditation instead of oggling a sports reporter. ahhh...but it's the playoffs!!!!??? I'm so torn. Looking inside for answers, or oggggling?!? Man's Greatest Struggle!!!! Let the universe show me the way.

peace friends.

xosmlxo

No comments:

Post a Comment