Monday 13 June 2011

What the Crud?

 (^^best line in "The Hangover II"^^)
????????
I'm at a loss for words. How does that happen?!
This is the most unpredictable, stressful, strange, dirty hockey series I've ever seen. It's legendary, that much I can admit. People in Vancouver and in Boston will never forget this.
One city will have fond memories, the other will not.
Luongo stunk tonight. Period. Piss poor effort, from the goalie out. For those 4-plus minutes of Bruin onslaught. That was just terrible hockey by everyone. Bruins were just floating around in the slot, ready to bury loose pucks. Good thing they didn't have to, because Roberto was letting everything in that came close to him.
Should've been pulled after 2.
Apparently Mason Raymond ruptured his scrotum. Men, let's alllll just think of that for a second. I'm curious as to how useful the scrotum is. Like how far would your bare testicles dangle if it didn't exist? Anyways, his still exists, and I don't think he's about to get his berries chopped off or anything like that, but, ya, I would be a "no-go" if my sack got split open. No pressure to return, Mase.
We noticed his absence, though. didn't we? It fucks everything up. You got Hansen and Oreskovich taking shifts with the 2nd line. 2 dudes on a scoring line that can skate like the wind, but have ABSOLUTELY ZERO FINISH! Mr. Tambellini may have made a difference tonight, but, despite the ridiculous expectations people put on him, Alain Vigneault is not a psychic and can't predict how a game will turn out.
The Sedin's were the best players for us tonight. I hope Boston knows that.
I fucking hate Boston. and I hate when Luongo plays like a pile of turd. I hate that I have to wait another 42 or so hours until this fucking series is over. It's turning me into a hockey fiend. I need a fix. I'm listening to Craig Button and Steve Kouleas blab on and on and on about what went wrong in the background right now just to keep myself sane!
Do I think Vancouver will win game 7? No.
Do I think Boston will win game 7? No.
I have no reason to believe that any team will win, because this is the biggest wildcard series ever. ya, ya, The Canucks have won all the games at home. They've all been one-goal games, though, so a lucky Boston bounce could give them the cup. It's that close, when it's in Vancouver anyways.
So all there is left to do is hope, and cheer, and believe that maybe Wednesday night will be alot of fun here in Vancouver.
It's funny, because although I have no reason to believe in these manic fucking Canucks, I still do. I gave a "thumbs up" to that famous Canuck Van on the way home. No honking was done, but I shared a look with the driver that said, "we'll do it."
I hope the Canucks win.
If they don't, can one of you get a sportsfan psychologist on speed-dial for me, please?

xosmlxo

No comments:

Post a Comment