Sunday 15 May 2011

1 down, 3 to go!

MUTHAFUCKAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

BEEEEYAW! BYAW! We're goin' ya Delaware! We're going to Vancouver BEEYAW!
That's 1 Canucks fans!
But don't put too much stock into just this one victory. I just heard a stat saying the Canucks haven't lost a game one of a playoff series in 4 years. And we still haven't seen a Stanley Cup parade here, so, ya. Let's take it for what it is - 1 victory. Let's be happy, and hope we take both games at home again.
I would also like to say that I would like to thank God for giving the man that made the jersey above a life. I'm a bit jealous, because I wanted the very-same jersey but I'm just too damn busy writing this damn blog to go out and find the time to accomplish my #1 dream in life - to buy a jersey that says "Bieksallent" on it. What can I say? I'm completely selfish and willing to give all of myself to the leagues and leagues of readers every night (EXCEPT WHEN THE SITE DOES MAINTENANCE!). I'm just a good dude like that.
Couldn't be happier to see Boomboom Bieksallent score tonight, and what a tasty dish he got, eh? I love it when Bieksa scored, it's like he's being rewarded for being such a Mr. Canuck everytime he pots one. That's how I feel anyways. No one's put up with more criticism, and strangely enough, s team)quite like him.  Canuck culture (on this team)quite like him. It's a love-hate relationship between him and the city, but it's been all love this year, and for me personally, even more love in the playoffs. He's beginning to fit into the pants Kesler's wearing these days, in that he's becoming a legend I think. IF Vancouver wins the cup, he'll be one of the guys - the Trevor's, Pavel's, Kirk's that people will talk about.
HEY! Maybe Danny and Hank will too! Who was CBC's first star tonight? yuh huh! Hank! You just know that the rest of the teams left were thinking, "come on...just lay a stinker like you've been doing all playoffs, Twins...."well, sorry mutherfuckers! NOT HAPPENING! The Brothers Sedin are about to break out and lay a smooth, pretty beating on San Jose's nameless defense. I think. I hope. I dream about.
Niemi was fabulous tonight. Thornton's officially a gamer now, too. Even if San Jose doesn't get by Vancouver, even though they definitely still can. Enough of the "not a playoff performer" bullshit. The label has been dropped, for me anyways.
How did Vancouver NOT score on that wild scrum in the first period. Seriously, I could've buried that. No I couldn't have. Nevermind.
Goodnight All. Sleep Well. Kiss your Leyzer cardboard cutout under your bed before bed, if you're awesome enough to have one.

xosmlxo

2 comments:

  1. you are loved. by me. just now falling for hockey. and craving attention bieksalent. i am in the whirlwind and i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are loved, by moi! Love these magical games like only you know how. There is no choice but to love it. It's undeniable. We must think alike, because the whirlwind is the topic of the new blog entry!

    ReplyDelete