Wednesday 25 May 2011

That is not how the East was won,

Boston. Losers.

What's up Love,

How bout that picture up there, eh? Remember that show? ugh. Just tacky family PG drama. You know what's funny? as I looked for a picture of the famous Camden family on the world wide web, a barrage of pics came up. And what's funny is, the youngest daughter ended up being the best looking one of the bunch! and she was sort of a tom-boyish little thing. What was her name again? Oh ya, Ruthy. Just came to me
*takes 7th Heaven poster off his wall, in case anyone sees it*
Seriously though, she's a pretty little thing now. Sorry Jessica Biel worshippers, she's just a bit big for me. Like she might beat me in an arm wrestle, and I'm a pretty strapping lad.
I also noticed in a picture that came up, that someone married the little shithead brother near the end of the series. Like anyone cares.

Keep playing Tampa and Boston. Play as long as you like in game 7. Wear yourselves thin. Let your aging goalies tear their groins. Let Teddy Purcell, Sean Bergenheim and Steve Downie show that they're just getting lucky this playoffs, and they're not as good as we're giving them credit for. Let Thomas Kaberle get booed  some more.
Sidenote: A drunken native man on the bus told me he used to play hockey against Milan Lucic. This dude had more greys in his beard than Dwayne Roloson. Milan, the Eastvan boy, hasn't even kicked 25's door down yet. What did Homie take me for? A gullable muhfucka, that's what. I smiled and nodded because I'll talk hockey with just about anyone, as long as they don't try to argue with me when I know I'm right.
I'm getting bored of talking about how awesome Martin St. Louis is, so Boston better win game 7. They better win so that I can get really ugly in this blog again. My hatred for Boston is large. My love for Vancouver is large. When those forces collide, it makes for things I wished I never said, broken dinner plates, divorce lawyers, and disturbed neighbours. And, since all 'yall are a bunch of drama fiends, you'll soak up all my literary vomit. because you need it. To survive. Or so you THINK! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
...and we'll all be better because of it. We all wanna see Boston and Vancouver, don't we? It so much more than Tampa. They don't even have winter in Tampa, and damnit, they've already won a cup this century! Let 2 teams that haven't won in about 40 years battle it out. I love ya, Marty, but let someone else play in June.
I'm going on the road for 8 days. I am hoping it's somewhat peaceful. I would like to fish.

xosmlxo

No comments:

Post a Comment