Tuesday 19 April 2011

It's fitting...

That I've been listening to a lot of R.E.M. lately. I think you can all visual me, sitting in my room by myself, dressed in canucks pyjamas (...naked, actually), sulking (see above picture), and having "Everybody Hurts" blaring through my speakers. fucking LOUDLY!
As much as I like to deny the fact that I'm a sore loser, I am, in fact the definition of it. I get really fucking angry, and start to wish evil things upon the opponent. Then I realize that that's not getting me anywhere, and I just feel defeated and sad. Then I get twice as angry because I'm sad and cryings for pussies. I hate losing.
Lucky for me, there wasn't any hockey games on tonight! YES! Shane - 1, CBC & NHL - 0! Ya, sure, there was a few hours of television where a bunch of guys in red put pucks in a white teams net, but there wasn't a hockey game on, that's for sure. Can't have a hockey game with one team skating and the other team smelling each others jockstraps.
And sure there was a goalie in white (see above picture), making a bunch of really nice saves while his skaters in front of him didn't let him see much of the puck he was triyng to stop, nor put in any effort to get the puck away from the guys in red.  Sure he's probably rattled and is contemplating shaving his playoff beard like he did last year.
And sure, there were a bunch of goofs (i learned today that calling someone a "goof" in prison is a big no-no, so don't call someone who just got out from the inside that) making lazy stick-checks to get the puck along the boards. There were a bunch of goofs turning the puck over in our end, in the neutral zone, and in their end.
And sure there were many players being sent to the penalty box from both teams. I still didn't watch a hockey game tonight, though! I guess I'll wait til tomorrow to watch hockey. OH WAIT! there's another game on! It's on TSN! San Jose and LA! Maybe they will play hockey. What'd be worse right now? cheering for the canucks or the sharks? both are strenuous tasks.
things I would've rather done tonight than watch men skate and pass a puck on CBC
1. Continue watching "The Ghost Whisperer", which fucking sucked, but it was on before the CBC game, so I kept it on so I didn't miss the wicked intro's CBC has been doing.
2. Start dating my first girlfriend again.
3. Fight Brock Lesnar
4. Go to a Police reunion concert
5. Go to an Eagles concert
6. Sleep through the birth of my firstborn child.
7. Beat up a senior citizen while they do Tai Chi in a park.
8. Listen to the Jehovah's Witness bitch outside my local grocery store tell me I can be one of The Anointed if I listsen to her.
9. Eat rat poison pie.
10. Look as fat as Vince Vaughn.

This evening was not a fun evening. I am very tired, but I think I may take some time to watch LA smack around the Sharks. I hear Gord Miller's chins yelling "scorresss!", a horn blaring, and fans roaring at the Staples Centre, so it must be turning into a smooth beating. I don't even feel sorry for San Jose anymore. They just can't make it to the next level, eh? might we be saying that about a team a few miles north of San Jose?
Idunno.
Darren Helm in Detroit is representing for my home province, BIG TIME!  He was the best player on the ice last night in that boring ass Phoenix Detroit game. Fuck can he fly! Manitoba is putting itself on the map more and more everyday. It's a revolution! The Nothing Province is making a name for itself! Watch out BC Potheads, Alberta Hilbillies, Saskatchewan....Hillbillies that like the Roughriders, MANITOBA IS TAKING OVER THE WEST!
We'd come after Ontario, but why bother? You have the Leafs and the Sens and I just don't even wanna touch that. ewwww...
I'm going to bed soon. and yes, I will be hugging my pillow tight. and yes. I will cry tears of sadness over the "game" between Vancouver and Chicago. Better luck at home, Boys.

xosmlxo

1 comment:

  1. yeah I watched 3 mins of that game. That 3 min when those 2 or 3 goals got scored in a row. You can blame me as the bad luck charm that turns on the Game just to watch their team get scored on beyond redemption.
    Yeah, I just checked the recap and I guess I turned it on 5 in into the second. Just in time to watch us get scored on twice in a row to go to 3-1. I remembered thinking at that moment something I keep hearing...lol "a two goal lead is the hardest lead to keep in hockey"
    Then go out for a smoke come back and basically never looked back. Thank god for that, it spared me from seeing what some may call ice rape.

    ReplyDelete